Designated Medical provides professional practice management support to private doctors and consultants. Our team of virtual medical secretaries aim to provide the highest quality service to our clients on a day to day basis. We support our doctors in growing and developing their private practice and we believe Doctify is a key enabler in achieving this.
We have summarised the main reasons why we believe Doctify makes a significant difference, from the perspective of patients and why it works so well for doctors: –
How Doctify Helps Patients
- Symptom search – Enables patients to search via their symptoms and helps identify the correct speciality consultant for their needs. Patients are often uncertain which specialist is appropriate for them, and Doctify is a reliable place for them to investigate.
- Out of hours booking – Patients can book an appointment out of hours. Many patients search for a doctor in the evening and at weekends, primarily because that is when they have free time. Also, someone suffering with an illness at the weekend, wants the reassurance of knowing they have an appointment booked on Monday morning.
- Consultant reviews – Doctify provides ratified patient reviews of consultants, which provide an independent assessment of a doctor. This is the closest we have seen to the “word of mouth” recommendation, which is ultimately what patients want.
- Availability – Doctify allows patients to find the next available appointment, which avoids the necessity of phoning around trying to secure an early appointment.
- One stop shop – A patient can rely on Doctify for their whole family’s medical needs. They have access to private GP’s as well as consultants corresponding to all specialities.
- Pricing – Patients can see online how much a doctor will charge for an appointment before they make the booking.
- 1000 doctors – There are currently just under 1000 doctors pertaining to 47 different specialties, signed up to Doctify; patients have access to a huge community of specialists.
- Its free – to patients.
- Mobile APP – patients can download the Doctify mobile app and search whilst on the move.
How Doctify Helps Doctors
- Bespoke profile – A doctor can create their personal profile and update it on a regular basis, to reflect their specialities and interests.
- Search engine optimisation – Doctors often spend significant amounts of money attempting to raise the profile of their own websites. Doctify has an impressive online profile from which doctors can benefit.
- Articles – Doctors can publish articles on Doctify to help support their profile.
- Geography – Doctify supports doctors in London and across the whole of the UK.
- Online booking – Doctors can update Doctify to show when their next appointment is available, enabling them to fill last minute appointments and cancellations.
- Recommendations – Doctors can upload testimonials from their patients to boost their profiles.
- Peer recommendations – Doctors can recommend other doctors within their referral network.
- Cost – Designated Medical clients are rewarded with a special offer. See details below.
- Investment – Doctify have recently secured significant funding to help them achieve their aim of becoming the number one patient online booking system.
Designated Medical Recommends Doctify
Special offer for Designated Medical Clients
- Pay £549 for one year / save £90
- Doctify create your SEO optimised profile
- You can add online availability
- Showcase the trusted Doctify badge for your website and a link allowing your patients to book appointments online
- Receive personalised business cards
- A portable Doctify mobile charger
- Doctify will feature you in an interview as one of their top specialists on their social media channels.
- You will become part of the Doctify PR network
[plsc_button url=”https://designatedmedical.com/registration/” target=”_self” color=”black” style=”flat” radius=”square” size=”st”]Sign up Today[/plsc_button]
[plsc_button url=”https://designatedmedical.com/pricing/” target=”_self” color=”black” style=”flat” radius=”square” size=”st”]Find out More [/plsc_button]
Please contact us for further details: –
8 St James’s Square London SW1Y 4JU