Designated Medical provides professional practice management support to private doctors and consultants. Our team of virtual medical secretaries aim to provide the highest quality service to our clients on a day to day basis. We support our doctors in growing and developing their private practice and we believe Doctify is a key enabler in achieving this.
We have summarised the main reasons why we believe Doctify makes a significant difference, from the perspective of patients and why it works so well for doctors: –
How Doctify Helps Patients
- Symptom search – Enables patients to search via their symptoms and helps identify the correct speciality consultant for their needs. Patients are often uncertain which specialist is appropriate for them, and Doctify is a reliable place for them to investigate.
- Out of hours booking – Patients can book an appointment out of hours. Many patients search for a doctor in the evening and at weekends, primarily because that is when they have free time. Also, someone suffering with an illness at the weekend, wants the reassurance of knowing they have an appointment booked on Monday morning.
- Consultant reviews – Doctify provides ratified patient reviews of consultants, which provide an independent assessment of a doctor. This is the closest we have seen to the “word of mouth” recommendation, which is ultimately what patients want.
- Availability – Doctify allows patients to find the next available appointment, which avoids the necessity of phoning around trying to secure an early appointment.
- One stop shop – A patient can rely on Doctify for their whole family’s medical needs. They have access to private GP’s as well as consultants corresponding to all specialities.
- Pricing – Patients can see online how much a doctor will charge for an appointment before they make the booking.
- 1000 doctors – There are currently just under 1000 doctors pertaining to 47 different specialties, signed up to Doctify; patients have access to a huge community of specialists.
- Its free – to patients.
- Mobile APP – patients can download the Doctify mobile app and search whilst on the move.
How Doctify Helps Doctors
- Bespoke profile – A doctor can create their personal profile and update it on a regular basis, to reflect their specialities and interests.
- Search engine optimisation – Doctors often spend significant amounts of money attempting to raise the profile of their own websites. Doctify has an impressive online profile from which doctors can benefit.
- Articles – Doctors can publish articles on Doctify to help support their profile.
- Geography – Doctify supports doctors in London and across the whole of the UK.
- Online booking – Doctors can update Doctify to show when their next appointment is available, enabling them to fill last minute appointments and cancellations.
- Recommendations – Doctors can upload testimonials from their patients to boost their profiles.
- Peer recommendations – Doctors can recommend other doctors within their referral network.
- Cost – Designated Medical clients are rewarded with a special offer. See details below.
- Investment – Doctify have recently secured significant funding to help them achieve their aim of becoming the number one patient online booking system.
Designated Medical Recommends Doctify
Special offer for Designated Medical Clients
- Pay £549 for one year / save £90
- Doctify create your SEO optimised profile
- You can add online availability
- Showcase the trusted Doctify badge for your website and a link allowing your patients to book appointments online
- Receive personalised business cards
- A portable Doctify mobile charger
- Doctify will feature you in an interview as one of their top specialists on their social media channels.
- You will become part of the Doctify PR network
[plsc_button url=”https://designatedmedical.com/registration/” target=”_self” color=”black” style=”flat” radius=”square” size=”st”]Sign up Today[/plsc_button]
[plsc_button url=”https://designatedmedical.com/pricing/” target=”_self” color=”black” style=”flat” radius=”square” size=”st”]Find out More [/plsc_button]
Please contact us for further details: –
+44 (0)20 7952 1008
8 St James’s Square London SW1Y 4JU
‘Website visitors are 4 times more likely to use social media than search engines to find what they want’
Speaking from personal experience, I found managing multiple social media accounts time consuming and an exhausting process. Managing my followers and unfollowers alone can be a headache, not to mention keeping track of my tweets and recognising the difference between a potential customer or a brand who is completely irrelevant.
But most of all, I feel the biggest problem with social media is consistency.
I’ve seen comments in Facebook marketing groups from multiple entrepreneurs and startups who are struggling to keep up with their brand awareness, sporadically tweeting every few days. After a few weeks with minimal engagement, the realisation kicks in that it will take time and effort to kick start your business.
That’s where Designated Medical come in. Our digital marketing team specifically use their skills in marketing startups, small businesses and also private medical centres. We have proven results in increasing,
- Website traffic
- Twitter Followers
- Brand Awareness
- Business Blog Views
- Shares Using Infographics
So let’s take a look at a few questions from a small startup and see how we can assist them.
I need to set up multiple accounts but it’s just too time consuming?
We can create business accounts for all the major social media channels and ensure brand consistency is optimised throughout. For example;
- Facebook Business Page
- Google +
I already have a Twitter account but I have minimal engagement and I don’t understand the key hastags to use for my sector?
We will research hashtags for your sector to ensure targeted engagement and will post consistently on topics relevant to your business on a daily basis.
I’m not sure which social media platform would be the most suitable for my brand?
When you sign up with Designated Medical, we create a FREE marketing plan to cover all aspects of your business. You can expect to find out;
- Where to find your customers
- The best Hashtags
- Which content is most suitable for your site
- Your competitors
- When is the best time to post on social media and which platforms to use
- Meetings or events in your sector that you may wish to attend for networking purposes
This sounds costly, is it more expensive than hiring a full time social media executive?
One of the biggest benefits of outsourcing your social media is you pick the hours you wish us to work. No need to worry about things like taxes, accommodating a new member of staff, keeping them active for 8 hours a days when they’re on a salary.
As a private medical centre who may not have the budget to hire a full time member of staff, this could be invaluable to you and your growth. Simply pick the hours you feel comfortable with!
Would you like to find out more and have a quick chat with one of our experienced digital marketing executives? Get in touch today on 020 7952 1460 or email us at email@example.com
Neil Bradbury is an internationally acclaimed consultant knee surgeon and UK specialist in surgical and non-surgical pioneering knee treatments. He has launched a new biological knee service, designed to treat damaged knees, utilising some of the most technically advanced diagnostics globally available. Pioneering knee surgery is in a process of continuous development; 2016 has been a significant year for this technique, with the launch of the biological service designed to treat knee problems. Cutting-edge soft tissue techniques and cell-based therapies are currently being utilised, when clinically appropriate, concentrating on innovative technologies to preserve the natural knee.
Injuries to the meniscus or ‘footballer’s cartilage’ – a rubbery shock absorber in the knee – are fairly common. Some tears can be repaired. Treatment for the majority of tears entails removal of the torn component, as the meniscus cannot easily heal; however, removing this can lead to early arthritis. Neil Bradbury currently inserts scaffolds to enable the meniscus to regenerate, using transplant menisci. Implantation of a scaffold for partial replacement, aims to support the body’s physiological healing pathway, by providing a three-dimensional matrix for cell adhesion and vascular ingrowth, when attached to the vascular portion of the meniscus. In the short term, the procedure aims to restore the load-bearing and shock absorbing function of the damaged meniscus, contributing to pain relief and restoring functional mobility.
The Holy Grail
The ‘holy grail’ of knee surgery is to regenerate articular cartilage; this is the slippery gristle which covers the joints weight-bearing surfaces, enabling these to move smoothly. Normal articular cartilage surfaces are as slippery as two ice cubes rubbing together. However, articular cartilage doesn’t regenerate easily when damaged.
Cutting Edge Technology
Neil Bradbury is launching cutting-edge technology called chondrocyte transplantation, to take a small quantity of normal cartilage cells from the knee, and regenerate these cells in a laboratory, before re-implanting in the knee.
Neil Bradbury is highly skilled in the use of this pioneering surgery, and early results have been encouraging. The future of this technology is promising, and companies all over the world are looking to develop and research this and similar techniques. Mr. Bradbury’s specialist team is refining the treatment of complex ligament injuries, and are able to reconstruct or repair the majority of ligaments around the knee, via keyhole surgery. This treatment has significantly enhanced a patient’s recovery, when combined with specialist physiotherapy. Knee surgery has a very high success rate and is a constructive branch of medicine; the majority of patients who have undergone treatment, are very satisfied with the results.
For an appointment to see Mr. Bradbury at the Wellington Hospital, London NW8 9JA please visit www.neiltheknee.co.uk or call 020 7952 6703.
Outsourcing your social media has so many benefits. Considering there are over 2.3 BILLION social media users, with 73 % deciding whether to buy a product based on social media reviews, there really is no excuse not to jump on the social media bandwagon anymore.
A whopping 93% of retail brands use 2 social media platforms!
On the downside, engaging, tweeting, creating pins for Pinterest and researching the best hashtags for a tweet does take considerable time, not to mention consistency. The majority of rising private medical centres realise the importance of connecting to their audience through social media. But an even larger majority either do not have the budget for a social media manager as a full timer. This is where outsourcing your social media comes in.
Benefits Outsourcing Social Media
With social media, you’re constantly learning. New trending hashtags are created on a daily basis along side new social platforms. You have to stay ahead of the game and have the ability to think outside the box, to think creatively and to multi-task beyond what’s usually thought capable. That’s why outsourcing to a social media specialist is a must.
A specialist can;
- Schedule messages and blog posts to multiple different platforms
- Create a digital marketing plan
- Work out your brands specific goals and objectives
- Know your target audience just as well, if not better than you
- Find multiple ways to connect with them through social media
By outsourcing to one of our digital marketing executives, you can save time and money by only paying for how many hours you think you really need. No more finding office space and ordering expensive PCs. No payroll or tax concerns, a virtual PA will have an elaborate home office and manage their own taxes.
I’ve learned the hard way when it comes to consistency on social media. Whilst creating our popular DPA blog – marketing tips for small businesses – we discovered that posting consistently, at least 3 times a week tended to double our traffic and we had less ‘slump days’ in the week. Yes, it took more time, but we are now reaping the benefits of our highest traffic to date AND a substantial increase in our lead generation. Do you have the time to;
- Post on Twitter at least 3 times a day including weekends?
- Regularly update your business Facebook page and engage with your audience?
- Source out alternative communities and possible target audiences through Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google Plus?
- Have a dedicated full timer to check all of these platforms, engage and reply to customer comments throughout the day?
If not, then outsourcing could be for you.
How much would it cost to hire a social media marketing manager in London? It ranges from 26- 40K, and this still doesn’t ensure the employee is the right fit for your brand. When you outsource, not only are you guaranteed a professional who has substantial social media experience, but you also save on the cost of hiring a full timer.
I for one can admit that I can get far more done working in the comfort of my own home in a 5 hour shift than I EVER could working an 8 hour one with office distractions.
I grew tired of the amount of times I had to waste time to attend meetings that had nothing to do with my sector, and the long expensive commutes. Working from home has seen my results double!
Designated PA are accustomed to getting results from their startups. We consistently improve brand awareness and create customer engagement with our bespoke packages.
Designated PA are also experts in the recruitment of medical secretaries and have substantial experience working with doctors in the exclusive district of Harley Street.
So why not give it a trial run and outsource with us today?
It only takes one scathing patient review to make a substantial, negative impact on your practice and following. Brands that are quick to recover from such a knock back tend to follow some basic steps to resolve the matter quickly, thus avoiding the dreaded automated ‘apology’ response. Did you know that;
- It takes 12 positive experiences to rectify for just one negative experience?
- A disgruntled patient will inform on average another 9-13 people about poor customer service.
- 80% of your customers revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customer base.
With these facts in mind, it’s vital we nip any brand resentment in the bud quickly. But how? Let’s take a look at a few steps to ensure damage control when handling complaints in the future.
It’s vital you close this complaint down as quickly as possible. A negative review can be seen by all future patients deciding whether to use your medical services or not. A tip is to use as much time and care as you would securing a possible patient as you would handling a disgruntled one. And the chances are the patient will remove the complaint once it is handled in a prompt and genuine manner.
- Set a guideline for how complaints are to be handled
- Be honest in your response time – If you only check your Facebook business page every 3 days for example, then a reply within 24 hours is just not realistic.
- Remember, even on weekends patients will expect the same level of commitment in your response time
Deal With The Complaint Offline
I have seen many examples where one negative experience on a public forum will snowball with others joining in, some that haven’t even used the services before! To prevent the situation from escalating, try using Facebook chat or even make the effort to call them. This shows the customer their query is of the up most importance and you will go out of your way to resolve the situation.
Acknowledge Your Mistakes
Be transparent and OWN your mistakes. Patients will have more respect than if you try to skirt around the issue and make excuses as to what went wrong that day. ‘I’m sorry’ is a very strong statement when it’s genuine.
- Take ownership
- Be genuine
- Show your human side, not just the practices’ complaint procedure
Go That Extra Mile
I recently visited a cafe which belongs to a global super-brand. After ordering a simple salad, they mixed up my order 3 times and forgot I was still there, impatiently waiting 25 minutes later. On a time constricted lunch, I was extremely unhappy and when I finally received my food, I was surprised to be offered a free drink of my choice. Not only that, but on the way out I was given a gift card with another 2 free items for when I return again.
Needless to say, the cafe left a favourable impression and I told my friends and colleagues about the fantastic service I received. All because they went that extra mile.
Remember To Follow Up
So you’ve responded to the patient on social media. You have dealt with their issue in a prompt manner and have apologised. But don’t close this down just yet.
To ensure you have met the patients’ needs, give them a few days cooling off period before you attempt to reconnect. Thank them for their comments and ask if you have answered all their questions and is there anything else that needs your attention before closing this down? Yes, it’s direct, but to the point.
Our team at Designated Medical have an extensive background in customer services and ensuring the patient relationship is built on strong foundations. We are here to support Private Medical Practices in growing their brands and to ensure a ‘complaint handling’ procedure is put in place. We also have prolonged experience using live chat to talk directly with our customers.
- Do you need someone to cover your live chat a few hours a week?
- How about regular check ups and engagement on all your social media platforms?
- An extra team member to assist with all customer engagement, whether it be by phone, live chat or email?
Get in touch today with our specialised team and let us assist you with our bespoke service!
Contact us on +44 (0)20 7952 1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org