Come and join our great team
At Designated we put our people first.
We firmly believe that a happy team leads to happy clients and so we work hard to create a positive culture within our company that ensure everyone feels supported. Yes, we work hard, but we also have the benefit of flexibility with most our team working from home. We do have an office in Bristol too. There is a warmth within the team at Designated that you will feel from day one and that’s important to us.
At Designated Medical, we are always on the lookout for proactive and resourceful professionals to join our expert team across Medical PA, Accountancy, Bookkeeping and Marketing.
Our remote-first approach means that you can work from anywhere, which means we attract the best talent, and our clients have access to Industry specialists, regardless of location. We always look to promote from within and so there are opportunities to grow and progress your career further with us.
We are advocates for flexible working and creating a welcoming workspace, where you can come as you are.
But don’t just take our word for it, hear what our people have to say on Glassdoor.
Please see below roles we are actively recruiting for currently and if you want to know more please do get in touch.
- Previous experience: 5 years minimum
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. 1 hour lunch break (35 hour week)
- Location: Remote
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day holiday for birthday and ½ day Christmas shopping day
- Equipment provided
- Pension scheme
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send a covering letter with your application detailing information on the following to be considered;
- Do you have private practice experience?
- Do you have experience with Practice Management Systems and if so which ones?
- Do you have experience booking surgeries?